- Our rates are subject to change without notice. Weekends are a two night minimum stay May thru September. Holiday’s and special events require a three night minimum stay. Weekly rate is a 50% discount on your seventh night.
- Rates do not include Tax.
- Rates are based on two guests per room (four for the two-room units). An additional $10.00 charge per guest per night will be added up to the maximum number of guests allowed in room. All guests count however, guests 12 and under will not be charged the additional $10.00.
- Discounts are available for weekly rentals, active military and senior citizens. Discounts may not be combined. Check our various specials.
- A 50% deposit is required when making an advance reservation. We accept all major credit cards.
- Cancellation Policy: For those reservations where a deposit has been taken you as the guest may cancel up to ten days prior to check-in with only a $25 service fee. If canceled within the ten days your deposit is non-refundable. For reservations where the room was reserved with a credit card hold you may cancel up to seven days prior to check-in with no fee. If canceled within seven days on a credit card hold you will be charged a $25 service fee.
- No personal grills allowed. We have charcoal grills and grilling untensils available for your use. You’ll just need to provide the charcoal!
- All rooms are non-smoking. Smoking is permitted outside only.
- Check-in time is from 4pm – 9pm. If arriving later, no problem, arrangements can be made. Checkout time is before 11am.
- No refunds for early departures for any reason.
- Daily Maid Service.
- Office Hours; Off-season 9:00 am-9:00 pm, In-season 8:00 am-12:00 am.
- Our Pool opens the second week of May until the second week of October, weather permitting. We do not supply pool or beach towels.
- Guest laundry, vending and ice machine are for our paying guests only.
- Our motel rooms, property and amenities are for our paying and registered guests only. Non-registered visitors are not permitted on the premises.
- Hurricane Policy: We are sorry, however, we can not be held responsible for the weather. There are no refunds extended due to inclement weather, including Hurricanes. If a MANDATORY evacuation is established by the Dare County Commissioners for our property, a credit coupon will be issued for MANDATORY evacuation days only.
Pets are allowed ONLY in designated pet friendly rooms (40, 41, 42, 43).
- *$25 fee per night, per pet (NOTE: pet fee is added in-house after reservation is made).
- Pets must be kept on a leash when on motel property unless it is in the guest’s room.
- Pets must not be left unattended in room.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on motel property and on the beach.
- The Outer Banks Motor Lodge complies with the county “leash law” regarding pets on the beach in Kill Devil Hills. For specifics please visit www.outerbanks.org/
- Please, no barkers. If barking becomes a disturbance to other guests, other arrangements will need to be made – at your expense. We do not want to disturb other guests on the property.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet. A credit card will need to be on file regardless of how you as the guest choose to pay for your stay.
- Thank you in advance for complying with our pet policy! We know you and your furry friend will enjoy your stay!