Pet-Friendly Room Policy
- Pets must be kept on a leash when on motel property unless it is in the guest’s room.
- Pets must not be left unattended in room.
- Guests are responsible for cleaning up after their pet on motel property and on the beach.
- The Outer Banks Motor Lodge complies with the county “leash law” regarding pets on the beach in Kill Devil Hills. For specifics please visit www.outerbanks.org/
- Please, no barkers. If barking becomes a disturbance to other guests, other arrangements will need to be made – at your expense. We do not want to disturb other guests on the property.
- Guests are responsible for all property damages and/or personal injuries resulting from their pet. A credit card will need to be on file regardless of how you as the guest choose to pay for your stay.
- Thank you in advance for complying with our pet policy! We know you and your furry friend will enjoy your stay!